I thought I would try to answer some of the questions people have emailed me with, or posted in comments.
- Are you looking for a new Grumpy? No. I’m happy with the one I have. Maybe one day Paige will share him again. Grammy too. She refuses to share her.
- Those are some cool green and white bowls. Yep. There are a couple of shots of them in some of my posts. The white bowl with green belonged to Ronnie’s grandmother, Vera. He ended up with that one bowl. Aunt Glennis & Uncle Bobby had the rest of the set and gave it to us. Ronnie loves it and uses them almost everyday.
- How many aunts & uncles do you have? A lot. And cousins. Tons of those. I think I’ll have to do a blog entry just to give everyone a quick run down.
- Does Paige really eat hummus? Yes, it’s one of her favorite foods.
- Did you always want to be an accountant? Are you people nuts? Of course not! I wanted to be a broadcast journalist. And I was. But the hours suck.
- Where did you get the name Serling? It’s from Rod Serling, the creator of The Twilight Zone. He was one of the best sci-fi writers ever. This gave Paige the monogram STP. Yep it’s for the band.
- Are you going to have more kids? Definitely. I need to try to finish these last 2 semesters of college though.
- How are the cats? K-9 is fine. R-2 needs a shock collar to learn to stay off my counters. I’ve tried everything I can think of. If you have another suggestion, please post it.
- How much do you read? Tons and tons. I always have a book in my purse. The number of books I go through a month varies with work, family and school. But, I do read everyday.
- Bacon or chocolate? This came up in our house about a month ago. If you had to give up one of these forever, which would it be. My answer changes daily. Mostly I lean toward giving up chocolate. Then I remember Ben & Jerry’s and just can’t make up my mind!
I hope I answered some of your questions. I do need help with the cat. I’ve tried water, and vinegar water. I’ve sent him flying across the room when I sweep him off the counter. I’ve thrown flip flops at him. He still gets on my counters to look for food.