While taking a break from studying tonight I realized I had been tagged. Heather was kind enough to include me in the game. I’m supposed to tell you 7 things you probably didn’t know about me, and then tag 7 others. I think most people I know who blog have already been tagged. But, I’ll share 7 things you probably didn’t know about me.
- Ronnie was my first boyfriend back in 9th grade. Paige was born 20 years, almost to the day, after we first met.
- I was a broadcast journalist in the Army.
- I drank beer at Oktoberfest in Munich. That was about a year after I went through the Panama Canal.
- I lived in Honduras. And I loved it!!
- I started college twice before finally finishing on my third try.
- On average I read 1 to 2 novels a week.
- I have a tattoo of Mickey Mouse on my right thigh.
See, just a few odd bits of trivia about Angie. Because, well, you always wanted to know where my tattoo was, right? I was in Germany, Panama, & Honduras while in the Army. I had fun in all 3 countries, and would love to take Ronnie to Germany one day.